Two of the hottest Blu-Ray releases this year are out. "Ernest & Celestine," the French animation that was nominated for an Academy Award, and "The Lego Movie" are both out on Blu-ray in record time.
Both collections have the usual extras, though maybe not as much as, say, a Disney Diamond Edition.
"Ernest & Celestine" includes in its two-disc Special Edition:
- Making Of Featurette
- Feature-length Animatic
- Interview with Director Benjamin Renner
- In English with a Bonus French Audio
- There is an additional DVD 2-disc special edition, which has a wide-screen version of the film on one disc and a collection of special features on the other disc, price should be anywhere from $14.99 at Target to $28.98 at some video stores;
The "Lego Movie" extras include the following:
Also out is a special edition Blu-ray/DVD/Ultraviolet release of "How to Train Your Dragon," a movie which of course has been on the shelves for many years, but this version has the usual three formats and other special bonus features. The special features include:
- Ultimate Book Of Dragons
- Trivia Track
- More Behind-The-Scenes Dragon Fun!
- Legend Of The BoneKnapper Dragon
- Deleted Scenes
Finally, just hitting the shelves as well is "Regular Show: The Complete Third Season." This includes:
- Four Things You Didn’t Know About J.G.
- J.G. Answers Why
So there's now a lot more out there to spend your money on!